Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey... It's Fun Fact Friday time!!! :D


So I'm really looking forward to this weeks fun fact! :D When I was younger my all time favorite singer was TobyMac! I went to one of his concerts a couple years ago! It was great! TobyMac is still top on my list of favorite singers/bands. Owl City is my all time favorite band right now! :D I just went to his concert in July and it was absolutely amazing!! And guess what!!!!! TobyMac is coming out with a Christmas album this winter anddd......... on one of his songs..... he is featuring Owl City (Adam Young)!!!! I am soooo incredibly happy! So that is my fun fact! :] Two of my favorite singers singing together to honor Jesus's birth. Now that makes me happy...... <3

2 comments:

  1. btw i just made that pic on photoshop real quick. its not great but im proud of myself! i did it without any help!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Hope! I LOVE the song they did together!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete